Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Well,, Its been a while since Ive been on havent been that motivated and had a very challenging weekend which I must confess did NOT make the right choices. Went to indoor water park in sandusky for the weekend were they have a lot of good food but not good for you I was afraid to step on the scale this monday morning. Sunday feb 3 had to be the most motivating day of my life!!! i saw myself in the paper with my weight didnt like what I saw and I didnt realize how huge I really was.. I knew monday feb 4 was gonna be a real starter for me, unfortunetly I undergo challenges almost every other day, I had my mind set I was gonna do great monday and then I got a call from a relative also obese who asked me to go to olive garden ,, as starving as I was and as much as i love that place I have that newsherald article very close to me I think Im gonna laminate it. I declined olive garden which may not sound that big but It was a start!! mondays i work 3rd shift which Is also a problem cuz i get tired and want to munch on food to stay awake I did OK this monday I didnt eat icecream or junk food , just need to stratigize to not eat at all. Today tuesday Feb. 5 I ate right all day and walked outside 3.5 miles i treaded over snow which made it that much harder but I feel great, I day down and only weightloss to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home