Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Sunday, February 10, 2013

OK, today is sunday It was beautiful outside so I went for a walk got a call from an old friend sue and she told me she saw me in the paper the last time I saw her i was 45lbs less then I way now and shes as health concience as they come so that was really ambarrasing to me but honestly after that phone call It really got me to get up and go. she will be following my results so I need to show her I can do this and NOT have to be ambarrased about my weight anymore. Im doing great and cant wait for feb 23 to see how well im doing. My goal is 10lbs I really hope I reach my goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home