Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Monday, April 29, 2013

RESULTS FOR WEIGH IN...

Well I made it!! I was pretty sure I would but not as good as I could have done they say slow weight loss is the way it stays off so Hope so. I am setting higher goals for myself one of the competitors told me he runs sometimes even 11miles a day (I thought to myself I could NEVER do that) but why not? He started out with the same challenges as me and he looks amazing. I've decided to set my goals way higher Im not gonna run but I will walk I walk about 3-4miles a day now I'm going to double that EVERY DAY till next weigh in thats 7-8miles a day starting today!! Also gonna stick with zumba 3x per week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home