Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Still sick week 2 :(

So,, week 2now and I'm starting to get better I fear I gained every thing I worked so hard at losing . Not even gonna step on scale till weigh in I want to be surprised with what it is, I was supposed to go to zumba tonight but still stuffy and it's cold outside so I'm gonna push myself tomorrow for sure!!! I don't no how to tell all the other contestants but i'm going to a class in mentor tomorrow and it's only 5.00 i would love to invite people but i'm still a little clueless on computer I have my 12year old help me a lot. Ok I may bundle and walk tonight just to say I did something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home