Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Thursday, March 7, 2013

PRIORITIES!!!!!!

I am trying to figure out how to have time to work out daily with a full time job, well I decided to set alarm for 5:30 this past week and go for my 3mile walk then, go home get my daughter off to school, pack and go to work, I am tired but I feel good about myself and,,,, I did zumba day 3 WOOHOO!!! I had some challenges today but also some rewards at the end of the day. Today my sister called me and asked if i wanted to go to lunch(itallian) normally,,, I would have but Ive really REALLY got my mind set to accomplish my goals,,, I really hope im the biggest loser this weigh in. Later this evening at my zumba class my instructor called me up front to teach one of the songs to the class right next to her,,, that was the best feeling ever!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home