Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Thursday, April 24, 2014

COME ON SPRING MEET ME FACE TO FACE....

im still waiting for the beautiful weather that I havent had a chance to feel yet,, I LOVE to take long walks nd even though its not exactly great excercise it does more then sitting on my behind. Im very sick and have been tired last few days missed my favorite zumba class but Ill be sure to go next week! Have plans to clean out garage and that should bur at least 1000 calories cuz no one ever helps and its alot of work bringing everything back and fourth. Im going to start a little of it today and see how far I get and Im gonna go for a little walk cuz I think this sunshine is trying to fight its way through the clouds then the spring cleaning begins!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home