Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Saturday, February 22, 2014

RESULTS FOR SECOND WEIGH IN.

Well I'm down exactly 10 I believe I could have done better but I'm still pleased with the weight loss!!! I have definitely lost inches also! Happy to see everyone again and see how they're doing and how they handle the challenges. I still have yet to eat perfectly all week and exercise I can only imagine how much I could lose. Next goal an entire week of daily 1200calories and 1hour of exercise every day!! Hopefully next blog will be that although I have baby shower tomorrow YIKES,,, always something.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home