Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Sunday, March 16, 2014

TODAY IS A BETTER DAY!!!

Well I woke up this morning went for a 4mile walk it was FREEZING,, went to church, went shopping, then just havent stopped till jus now,, cleaned house, did landry, cleaned out freezer, have about 10 bags for good will of clothes,shoes and toys we dont need. I love staying busy it keeps my mind off of things I dont want to  think about and It also keeps me away from snacking on things I shouldnt be eating.13 more days till weigh in I dont want to check my weight at this time but my goal is to be down 5 more I would have Loved 10 but st this point I will be happy if I hit a 5lb loss. 13 days I can do it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home