Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Been very absent minded lately

Haven't been able to use my computer, for a few weeks now and my walmart cheap cell phone freezes in the middle of text and email but I should be blogging more so here's update I've been having some issues that have been preventing me from excerise and I really do enjoy exercise but my eating still is ok not too bad, surprisingly my work makes it a little more easy because there's nothing but healthy food Here!!! Only one month left till the final weigh in I NEED to try my hardest the last month 14lbs isn't such a great number.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home