Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ok went to weigh in yesterday and it was VERY discouraging seeing only 2lbs down but I can honestly say I am more motivated now then I have ever been before. I just started a new job were the only thing I eat is what I bring today I packed GREAT!! I am going to zumba tonight were i burn anywere from 550-800 cals per hour depending on how hard I workout. I am newly single and the stress of a relationship also can cause me to stress eat. So, the new changes in my life are only gonna help me to look Great in a bikini at the end of this contest, and this next weigh in I will lose at least 15lbs if not more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home