Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Saturday, May 18, 2013

DOING MUCH BETTER!!!!

After a discouraging weigh in at my house I weighed today and was down!! I also am very proud to say I did 4 days of zumba this week AND walked 25miles all together this week so even if Ive only lost 2lbs so far I am getting in GREAT shape I feel good and I no Im doing much better then before I started this contest so that is all that matters to me. Ive decided no matter what anyones weight loss is on june 1rst we are all winners in my book. We all worked hard to get to were we are were not stopping and 1lb - 20lbs Im just happy Im making better choices in my life!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home