Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SOME PEOPLE HAVE SOME NERVE......

Well I have been doing great with excercise and even improving my eating habits!!! I feel like I am really on track I am even enjoying working out and now that im stretchinmg before and after I can do even more but my last work out class was just a really terrible experience. Zumba is a very busy class and I really dont understand what is wrong with some people but there is a person in my class who never wears deoderant and he smells aweful and this time he stands right by me and I think he had gas also it was just an hour of TORTURE and not because the class was diffucult which it was but I was distracted by the smell I was dry heaving then the teacher tells us to grab a partner and wouldnt you no it he grabs me, the aroma was now left linguring on me the rest of the class these are struggles I just dont no how to overcome because there is no way I can tell him to please put some deoderant on. Oh well I survived and need a shower now from my sweat and his...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home