Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Sunday, March 3, 2013

BEGINNING OF MARCH:

Ok had a very bad weekend so I am afraid to get on the scale Its amazing how one day can hurt you soooo bad, I just hope that all my hard work this past week didnt hurt me that bad and Im still down I will weigh monday morning. I set some goals for myself this week and hopefully for the whole month, I will be trying to do zumba 5days a week I cant explain it but it is the best exercise I have ever done I love doing it with friends and the time just flies Im sure it wont feel the same when i do the video at home alone but hopefully It will give me practice to be a better dancer in class!! I truly believe I have an eating disorder but its only me who can stop it,,, I did great all week at work and while im home HORRIBLE I didnt even have the foods I went out of my way to go to store to get them. Well I hope I stay focused this time we shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home