Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

BACK TO WORK :(

After a very nice 5day weekend cuz my boss went out of town Its now time to go back to work. Yesterday monday I worked very hard with my exercise I got up walked 3 miles, did the elliptical for 30 min, then zumba at night got on scale today and didnt lose any omg soooo frustrating I have got to STOP being a slave to the scale. Well I started out day good already walked 3.5 miles and plan on meeting my sister at the gym after work to do circuit training and 30 min on elliptical if anything im getting soooooo toned and I feel good today already!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home