Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Friday, July 26, 2013

ALMOST OVER

Well its getting to be close to that time the FINAL WEIGH IN.....I no I could have done MUCH better then I did but I didn't gain which I usually do I have been more active then I have in a really long time my eating habits are better not perfect. I was hoping to be down 10% which would have been 20lbs but didn't quite achieve my goals I did ok and kept off 5% I wish this went a full year just because you have to be accountable for your actions good or bad cuz theres someone keeping an eye on you. This was definitely a learning experience and I plan on trying out again in Jan. And hope to do ALOT better next yearw!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home