Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Monday, March 4, 2013

GETTING ON TRACK!!!

Well Ive just looked at the sunday paper to see 2 of my competitors have lost almost 20lbs each wow even though this is a contest, I am soooo unbelievably happy for both of them!! Hard work really does pay off an the made the cover of the paper because of it!! I no when i really put my mind to something it can be done NOTHING stops me,, well a realistic thing anyway so my goal this month is to be the biggest weight loss, I do no men do lose the most and super fast, well they both had an amazing jump start so now its a ladies turn to be in first place for the next weigh in I REALLY hope it can be me I hope its a female just to show we can do it too, so Im going to jump it up a bit i currently go to zumba about 2-3times per week I already notice a difference but not too much in weight but definetly in my waiste line so my goal for this entire month is to go 3-4 times minimum. I no its not just about the exercise I have to stop eating the sweets, today I did pretty good, ate veggies and subway hey if jared can do it so can i right?? Well i did zumba class today not because I wanted to but I made a comitment to my friends and i was the driver, I had a horrible horrible headache i get bad migraines from time to time and I really wanted to stay home, but those pushes from my friends and family got me to go tonight and It wasnt easy and i didnt give it my all cuz my head did hurt most of the class but I pushed through it and so glad i did!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home