Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

EXERCISE IS FINALLY PAYING OFF!!!!

Ok day 2 this week of zumba and I felt much better today than on mon. I got stood up by my workout buddies but made a new friend in class. I started to count my calories and track what im eating this week as well it averages any were from 1200-1500 per day so I am sure I will lose 15 this month because when i do zumba I burn around 550-800cals per hour!! so I burned off just about half the cals I consumed not to mention I walked 3miles today in the beautiful sunshine!!!! Ok everyday i do my classes I will blog to keep records of my accomplishments!!!!!!!! Till tomorow...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home