Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Thursday, June 27, 2013

NOT DOING GOOD

Having a job we're I am a nanny and watching n infant was no problem getting the exercise in just did it while the baby napped or took her for LONG walks in the stroller, now that school is out I have a 6year old home all day too,, hates to walk doesn't like me to work out wants all my attention when the baby sleeps since I give it all to the baby while she's awake. Daughter in sports is preventing me from my zumba classes so I am REALLY struggling to get any time for Me to do anything let alone work out, so I am really NOT looking foward to this next weigh in I haven't had a weight gain yet I'm sooo nervous but having weight gain being published in the paper may wake me up to prioritize a little better ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home