Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Friday, June 21, 2013

SCALE SEEMS BROKEN??

Well I finally decided to hop on scale after my vacation and it seems I put on 6lbs well it is also first day of menstrual so that could explain some of the weight gain, boy I really have my work cut out for me if I do manage to be down 10by weigh in I will reward myself with an outfit!! I did zumba Wednesday night and injured my ankle sooo bad I couldn't even walk on the next day, so I couldn't do ANYTHING this is horrible so I'm laying low till sat then going back to zumba and hopefully just do like they do on the biggest loser, hey if they can do it why can't I?? Here goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home