Blogs > Lighten Up With Leah

Leah Corman of Highland Heights is back for her second year of Lighten Up. She said "this year is my year."

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

LAST MONTH OF CONTEST!!

It's the beginning of a new month the final month for the contest. I haven't weighed in yet for the June weigh in due to a family emergency but everything is ok now! Im going at 7am tomorrow to weigh in with Jaimie and as of right now I am up. This will be my first weigh in being up and that is soooo discouraging but at the same time EXTREMELY MOTIVATING ...This is it THIS IS MY FINAL CHANCE. As of July 1 I have been working my butt off. I got up at 4:30 am and worked out for almost 2hours went to work made sure I had plenty of water and I've decided this is it for me this is the month I make a difference for myself. I'm going to start blogging more because to journal all my hard work may help me get there!! I've already worked out today too, I am NOT going to give myself 1day off this month of exercise I CAN DO THIS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home